TikTok is one of the most popular social media apps today. Within six years, it has garnered about 1 billion active users around the world. This app has proven to be one of the best apps, but can we use it for advertising? Well, yes! In this article, we have come to make advertising on TikTok a lot easier than you thought it would be.
TikTok advertising is possible in several ways. Here are five easy steps to start an ad campaign on TikTok.
Creating Your TikTok Ad Account: TikTok ad account can design your ad campaign. This account is different from the standard TikTok user account. You can go to ‘TikTok ads’ and enter details to create an account. Once you are done, all you need to do is ‘Sign In’ each time you wish to operate.
Design Your Ad Campaign: After signup, you need to design a layout for your ad campaign. To do the same, you can draft new ads on the given dashboard. You can also keep track of previous ad campaigns. Now click on ‘campaign tab’ on that dashboard followed by the create button. You can then choose the goal of your campaign. After you create an ad campaign on TikTok, click ‘Next,’ and you will be taken to the ad group creation page.
Specify Ad Details, Targets, Position, Budget And Optimization
- Ad Details: In this section, you will fill out the information o the app or landing page you want to promote. Enter app ID, Market URL/Link, product category. Then upload the profile image shown to users as part of your ad.
- Placements: Now set the location on TikTok wherein you want TikTok to show your ad. It depends on where you want the ad to be placed, whether in the TikTok videos feed or between the user stories. It gives you complete freedom of choice in this case.
- Targeting: When you are done with the positioning of your ad, a lengthy targeting is awaiting for you. It is the most time-consuming and complicated part. You have to check the type of ad target and customize the audience in numerous ways.
- Budget: Now, after targeting is done, you need to set the budget for your ad. Whether it is Daily budget or Total budget, it can’t be less than $50. After you fix your budget for the ‘pacing’ option, decide the way you want to spend your money.
- Optimization: To achieve results, TikTok offers you to set optimization goals for your ad campaign. As per data, you can set 3 types of optimization goals. These are :
Create An Ad: Like other platforms, TikTok is a bit different as compared to them. It is because they are creative, and you are provided with sufficient tools to play with creativity.
Results: Results are based on the number of achievements and your optimization goals. Viewing the overall status of your campaign can be done with a detailed analysis of the dashboard.
Types Of TikTok Ads
Now since you are familiar with an ad campaign, you are undoubtedly unaware of the type of ads that TikTok offers. Here are four types of ads that you can try for your product.
1. In-Feed Native Advertising :
These ads appear either live or at the bottom of TikTok video or in the feed. They appear depending on the type of product. These ads may come with website buttons or links or buttons like ‘Download Now’ or ‘Order Now.’ When you click these, you directly land on the page. These ads cost around $10 per CPM.
2. Brand Takeovers
These ads instantly appear when you open the app. This full-screen ad can either be a three to five-second GIF, video, or image.
3. Hashtag Challenge Ads
Some brands sponsor these challenges and present them as advertisements on TikTok. You can team up with the TikTok marketing team for creative challenges that encourage users to try it and indirectly help you reach more users.
4. Branded Lenses And Filters
TikTok offers branded lenses and filters to its users. This feature is somewhat similar to AR filters on Instagram and Snapchat. If your brand can have its filters, it will result in new face filters and are more likely to become famous.
Advertising on TikTok is easier than you think of it. So there is no problem for you to start creating ads and promote your brands on TikTok. Buy tiktok likes to make the audience recognize your brand through quality videos. This guide will also help you make your brand famous on this platform.